"Hoppy Easter" Card | Cricut Challenge

8:02 AM

Hi y' all!

Today I made a card! All by myself! It's kind of a big deal because I'm not a card maker! Special thanks to Jooniper Parker from the Facebook group Cricut Lovers Guide to Design Space. She hosts a weekly "Craft BINGO Challenge" and I decided to play a part of it. 
And this is my card:

Just last week I paid my Stampin' Up demonstrator a visit and we made some cards! Super adorable. Lots of stamping! 
Today its different. I'm making a card my Cricut Explore! I love how you can edit the card size so that you know how to size your cuts! 

So first I set my canvas to a Horizontal Bi-Fold Card. Measuring 4.25" by 5.5". 
I added a Rounded Rectangle Label (#M38719 Phrases Cart.) to which I sliced these Eggs (#M44B22 From My Kitchen Cart.) After slicing, I deleted the eggs to make an egg window. Embossed on the BigShot with the dots embossing folder. I attached that with dimmensional tape.
This is where I placed these little critters that were completely taken apart from the image Snuggle Bunny (#M3EECC Sugar & Spice Cart.) Just used the bunnies with their bows.
Then, I felt like it needed just one more egg & decided to use the attach feature to cut a Swirly Egg (#M473DA Designer's Calendar Cart.) but instead of cutting the top layer swirls, they were drawn out. 
The yellow flowers are just rolled flowers:  3D Flower (#M3CBDF Flower Shoppe Cart.) The blue one was made layering two 3D Flowers (#M46C0B Flower Shoppe) and they all layed on top of their own leaves (#M3CCA8 Flower Shoppe). 
The Hoppy is in Don Juan - Under Pressure font; added with dimmensional tape.
Easter was cut out in Elegany Cake font.
The last thing I added was a white ribbon I've had for a while now. Made a simple bow and that's where I added that drawn egg.
So here is the finished card. For it being my first, I am not that much disappointed at how it came out. I'm not very well coordinated with colors but I'm working on it! Any advice will surely be appreciated! 

So for the challenge: 
Use Attach ☑️
Ribbon/ Lace/ Twine ☑️
Your Choice (Embossing) ☑️
Any Color ☑️
Animal ☑️

Until the next craft!

You Might Also Like

0 cmts.

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook!

Flickr Images