Heart Rosette | Free SVG

11:00 AM

Heart rosettes are one of my favorite embellishments as of late! I love them as much as I love a round rosette and they are perfect for the upcoming season of love. After failing to get a good-looking heart-shaped rosette by hand, I took it to the computer. Today, I am sharing the cutting file to easily make this heart rosette in your electric cutting machines!
 

     I had been so inspired to create them and took to a trusty search engine for a tutorial. I, initially, followed BumbleBees and Butterlies' tutorial but instead of using a die, which I don't have, I hand-drew the template. Well, I was not too happy with the result of uneven ends, and didn't like the shape of my heart too much. So I uploaded my template into the computer and, using Illustrator, evened out the edges and made the shape more pleasing. 
     When creating SVG files, it takes a few tries to get it right. I think that it looks ok and then I upload it into Cricut Design Space, cut it out, and then you see the result. 
     I tweaked it a few times and once I was satisfied I just had to make it "share-worthy". I'm not going to be selling this file but I still want my readers and followers to get quality content from me. So below you will find the link to download this file. It is in a ZIP folder which you have to unzip and then it becomes a normal folder with 2 files:
  • Craftiella_HeartRosette_DashedScore.svg
  • Craftiella_HeartRosette_SolidScore.svg
     You will only need 1 of these two. If you like using your score tool on the Cricut, then the "Solid Score" file is ideal for you. If your e-cutter does not have a scoring tool, then use the "Dashed Score" file, which will cut a perforated score on your rosette. The assembly instructions are below in the video for both, the Cricut Explore and the Silhouette Cameo. If you come up with any problems with the file or assembly, feel free to contact me via social media.



Download the file here:

Happy crafting, crafty peeps!
~ Craftiella

You Might Also Like

5 cmts.

  1. I am working on these today. Thank YOU soooo much for sharing file! YOU are sooo sweet!!
    hugs,
    ~diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the free svg. Happy Valentine's day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the hearts, they will bless a lot of people who are alone on Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been looking for a SVG file like this. Thank you for sharing!❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook!

Flickr Images