3D Origami Stork

8:02 AM

Hi everyone!

Today is a very special day! My brother & his wife are having their third baby, first boy! There will finally be a boy in their household. The nieces are so excited! 
I got inspired by my sister in law to create something different! For the baby shower! 

So for the baby shower I decided to invite the stork! She will bring the very "Special Delivery", cute nephew we are awaiting. 
This is what I have come up with. A stork made in 3D Origami (and if you don't know what 3D Origami is you can read more about it here!). The crib was cut out on the Cricut Explore, as well as the wings. The crib was inspired on a box card, which now I think was kind of pointless. Since this is so beautiful, who would want to fold it and put it away? 
I made the svg for the crib using Inkscape. Which was made specifically for this project.
(Just in case you were wondering, there is a baby in there!)
I promise I will share a tutorial on this project but I have to get it perfect first! 
It needs to be worthy of my readers!

And I'm sorry for the bad quality of the video but I just had to share before I made the tutorial! Hope you don't hate it! 

Until next time!


You Might Also Like

0 cmts.

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook!

Flickr Images