Happy Halloween Card | Happy World Cardmaking Day!

7:58 AM

I don't always make a card, but when I do, it's because it is World Card Making Day!
Well happy day to y'all! Lets make a card! Since I don't usually make cards, my mind is blank when I start. So I might hop over to Pinterest and search for card layouts. You should try it. There are just so many options.
The one I chose is this one by Tsunami Rose Designs. It was part of one of her Blog Hops.You can see all the designs they made on her post where she shared this sketch. I fell in love with this one!
And so a Halloween card was in order. Nothing fancy here. All of my cardstock was from Michaels's Recollections brand. I love this paper. I made this card with the help of my Cricut.
The images were all from the Subscription. I love how I can arrange everything so I can see what the final result will look like!
The three panels were made from a basic square shape. Sized two at 4.5"x 1.25" and the middle one at 5.8" x 1.25". Then I ran them through the Big Shot with an embossing folder from Darice called "Brick Wall".
The Scallop Border was an image from the Ribbons & Rosettes cartridge.
The bottom flourish was from the Ornamental Iron cartridge.
The top was was from Theresa Collins - December 25th. It was originally attached to a snowflake but I edited it out using slice in Design Space.
Then I just cut out a basic circle and a spiderweb from Theresa Collins - Chic & Scary. I used Countour to keep the inside of the spiderweb solid to be able to have the Cricut write Happy Halloween. For that, I used a gel pen from Gelly Roll. I also spritzed the web with a Heidi Swapp glimmer mist. 


I had so much fun making this card and I love my Cricut. It made it so easy and fast to make this card. I finished some edges off with some Distress Inks which I feel gave it the touch it needed! I ended up making it 5x7. I love big cards so it's the size I usually make! Until the next project! I'm off to create more! 

You Might Also Like

0 cmts.

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook!

Flickr Images