Book Page Butterfly Embellishments | Tutorial

7:54 AM

Do you love to add embellishments to your projects?
Do you love the look of books?
Do you want to make some embellishments using some books (that are not near and dear to our hearts) that you may have gathering dust?
((PICTURE))


Hi lovelies!

So I'm really into papercrafting and tools! Paper punches, E-Cutters, etc. They are very well worth the money, in my opinion! I don't usually buy pre-made embellishments at the craft store, even though I do sometimes (or inspiration)! Many of them can easily be made with equipment we have at home.
And we could have a never ending supply of those embellishments we love.
And add our own personal touch to them!
So today I am going to show you how I made these butterfly embellishments out of some books that I found at the thrift store.

Materials:

  • Books! - If you have a library full of beloved books that you don't want to tear apart, then do like me. Go get some at the thrift store. They are so cheap and you have a wide selection. I like to pick romance 

You Might Also Like

0 cmts.

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook!

Flickr Images