Halloween Pocket Letter | Cricut

10:08 PM

Hey crafty people!

So who has not been loving everybody's Halloween projects this year. This is my first Halloween project for 2016 and I am barely getting started!


Is it me or does it seem like the Halloween hype started way to early this year! I do love Halloween but I get even more exited for Christmas! Anyways here are a few close ups of this pocket letter. I had so much fun making it and I don't know who it will go to yet! Enjoy!

So the dimensions for each pocket card are 12 by 3 12 inches. I used the Boo! paper pad by Recollections.


So across the top three cards I put a spiderweb border from MissKateCuttables. And, to the spiders, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops. I distressed everything with black distress ink. 
The spider is Spider (#MA90CA) from "Potions and Spells" and behind it is a scalloped square punch I have from Recollections.

Here I just used washi tape from Michaels to add the Happy Halloween and you can see part of the witch that didn't fit just in one card. 

Here is the rest of the witch and the moon and it's shadow are just 1" circle punched. The witch is my own svg file.

The ghosts (##M3BA35) form "Pumpkin Carvings" are cut up on orange metallic paper and I scattered some confetti from the same paper. For the confetti I used the WRMK confetti punch.

The middle pocket was made into a shaker and I just used one of the cut aparts from the paper pad and added microbeads and glitter and some spider glitter. I sealed it off with Glossy Accents in the front and back.

The crow and branch (##M3D222C) are from "Creepy Critters". This ghost (##M43030) from"Monster Bash" was cut up on metallic brown paper. The background image (#M3C194) is from "Paper Lace". Added some washi to this card for more orange.

This one is my favorite pocket. I cut up 2 spiderweb borders (#M453FF) from "Ribbons and Rosettes". and distressed it with white spray mist. then I added a tag (#M4C42B4) from "Creepy Critters" and the Jack O Lantern is an embellishment I made using my own svg. I love how this one came out!
This skull (#M419F5) is also from "Creepy Critters. That washi is also from a recollections pack and the skeleton hand (#MA909C) is from "Potions and Spells".

I love this pocket card also! That spooky tree (#M3A903)from "Monster Bash" is my favorite! The spooky word is from the same cartridge!

I hope you guys enjoyed this pocket letter as much as I did! Thanks for stopping by!


You Might Also Like

0 cmts.

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook!

Flickr Images