Fall Wreath Featuring SVGCuts "Harvest Sunset" | Home Decor

9:34 AM

Hello crafty peeps!


Today I'm sharing my process for a wreath that I made for this year's fall season. I knew I wanted to use some paper flowers so when Mary from SVGCuts came out with this beautiful file for fall projects, I knew I wanted to make a sunflower wreath. I've never made paper sunflowers so this was tons of fun.
In her video tutorial she shows the process of assembling the flowers and glittering the centers. She also recommended we search up pictures of sunflowers and get inspiration from there. So I did, and I fell in love with the sunflower called "cherry blonde sunflower". It is kind of burgundy on the inner part of the petals and have cream or "blonde" color on the tips. I knew this was the kind of sunflower I wanted to use. So off I went to Joanns to find the paper I would use.



You Might Also Like

0 cmts.

Popular Posts

Like me on Facebook!

Flickr Images